- Posted on 6th August 2018
Are you looking for a change? Or are you interested in developing a career in clinical research?
We’re recruiting RGN nurses to work in our modern, purpose-built research facility in Manchester.
With 20 years’ experience in cutting-edge research, we work with some of the most distinguished pharmaceutical companies in the UK and internationally.
You will support a diverse range of studies/trials involving patients and healthy volunteers, specialising in respiratory research, alongside our expanding portfolio into other therapeutic fields. The role is an active nursing role with direct patient contact including sample collection and study co-ordination, working within an established team of clinicians, researchers and support staff.
Join our team and receive:
• Competitive salary
• Enhanced pay for nights/weekends
• Free mandatory training
• Continuous professional development
• 29 – 33 days annual leave
• Competitive company pension
• Generous annual bonus scheme
• Healthcare plan
• Holiday pay for locum contracts accrued on hours worked
• Free uniform
• Free, secure on-site parking
Contact Toni on:Email: email@example.com
Ms Toni Kukielka
Medicines Evaluation Unit Ltd, The Langley Building, Southmoor Rd, Manchester
NO AGENCIES PLEASE